Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Manifesting Abundance Part 2

I immediately got my hands on "The Law Of Attraction" by Esther and Jerry Hicks. I am half way through and am looking forward to reading more of their books and listening to more of their videos. This resonates with me so much, I have always known, since I was a young girl, that we can have what ever we want. As life proceeds and we loose touch with that KNOWING, we forget how to manifest correctly. Because we are always manifesting, whether it be on PURPOSE or NOT. We have a far greater influence on our circumstances then most will accept responsibility for. Have you ever noticed the people that talk about how they can not afford something are almost always broke? The person that focuses on sickness, is always sick? The Law of Attraction is at work in their lives, and very powerfully. Have you noticed that patterns occur in your life? I have noticed mine, and have changed the ones that do not serve my highest purpose.
With that being said, how do we begin? How do we begin to alter our reality to one that makes us feel good and accomplished? Well First of all, I do believe that you have already begun; otherwise you would not be reading this blog right now. You have already set your intent on finding the truth and reaching for your best you. So step one is out of the way. You are so much closer to living the life you DESIRE then you may have believed you were.
Not manifesting fast enough? Well, let's see... are you thinking about what you want from life ALL THE TIME? Are you imagining yourself feeling good, wearing the clothes you love, in the body shape you love, in the house you love, doing the things you love? Or do you direct your thoughts on the things you do not love? The things that make you feel sad or disappointed?Let's pay attention to that for just a moment...
Those negative emotions are your INDICATOR to not continue down that line of thought. They are your OMEN, the signs used to guide you. When you feel awful about something, that is your sign to move away from that thing that brings that emotion. I have noticed, in my own experience, that when life was really bad I would Literally ask for a sign. Little did I know that I already had one. So now we all Know, and must begin to use this beautiful tool to help us keep our thoughts and intent on what we truly desire.
"In order to effect true positive change in your experience, you must disregard how things are - as well as how others are seeing you - and give more attention to the way you prefer things to be." ~Abraham
Now that we Know that we are past step ONE and are aware that our emotions give us our signs, what next? How do we discipline ourselves to create more and more abundance?
I suggest we start with Meditation. Take 15 minutes a day, alone and in a place of peace and quiet. Sit and close your eyes. Focus ONLY on your breath. Thoughts will come to you, just release them and keep breathing. As you do this more and more, it will get far easier then the first time. Meditation takes practice. In Meditation you will start to discover who you really are. You will begin to feel the connection to your truth.
As we focus on our desires more and more, we will begin to see them manifest into our reality. One thing I do, that I find HIGHLY beneficial, when I find my mind becoming inundated with worry is: LOVE LOVE LOVE. I move my thoughts to the word LOVE. I keep doing this until my mind quiets and soon I find myself immersed in LOVE.Another thing I do is SMILE, a lot! I also seek out positive influences. I work constantly on creating the life I want to live, I disregard any negative circumstances I may find, and turn them into tools for motivation. I utilize positive self talk, and keep my vibration high.
Now that I have talked about meditation and you have made a commitment to yourself to do it, I want to introduce to you another thing. DO NOT COMPLAIN. Every time you catch yourself complaining, change it. Everything that you speak about is drawn into your existence, therefore when you complain, you attract more of what you do not want into to your reality. Resist the urge, and stay far from people that do it. If you can not move away from the complainers...TUNE EM OUT, do not listen, redirect your thoughts to LOVE or something that makes you happy. DO not criticize them, or judge them, just allow them to be who they are and you choose to be who you are.
Next... if you have not read "The Law Of Attraction" by Esther and Jerry Hicks; go find it, buy it, borrow it, trade for it, what ever.. MANIFEST IT.It will come:)



Best regards,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment