Saturday, May 14, 2011

You have got to Love yourself!

The difference between people that reach their dreams and those who don't is:
they love themselves!
You have got to love yourself with out exception. I am not talking about ego, I am talking about developing the deepest relationship you will ever have, the one you have with yourself.
"No matter where you go; there you are." I used to say that ALL the time, and I knew it but never really followed it totally. Don't get me wrong, I have had an amazing life, one that others dream of. That does not change the facts that I did not always truly heed that statement. I made many choices that were not in my best interest in my life.
The biggest choice that I kept making over and over again, was not really listening to my gut. I would constantly put myself into situations that hurt me. My heart would be hurt and I would not want to go on, so I would use the pain to give up my responsibility to myself.
As I have grown and have made major changes in my life ( over YEARS ) I see clearly now that we all need to get in love with us. Successful people all have this in common... they follow their best interest to the end. The Journey is the Juice, the life force. They do not allow anything to keep em down for long. They make mistakes and learn from it. They work hard on not allowing their emotions to rule their actions, because they KNOW that those are really REACTIONS and never really get anything done.
Successful people do not waste a MOMENT on drama. They set forth in their mind who and what they want to be, they develop the character to achieve their dreams. They meditate on it, they day dream about it, they THINK about it. They guard their thoughts for it. Successful people recognize that the whole world picks up on their desires and brings it to them. They keep working, doing, thinking, dreaming and manifesting and the world does the world does the rest. Their thought create actions that bring them to their goals. Successful people do not stop there...NO THEY DON'T...They keep creating and thinking of new goals, they keep improving, moving, and growing.
Successful people ALL know this, so have even shared it with us, there are books upon books about how they did it. Read em if you don't believe me. Soon you will come across mine;).

You have ONE choice:
That is what you allow yourself to think. So if you truly LOVE yourself, that action will be far easier then you have previously thought.
Stop wasting time, DO YOU and you will be living the life in which you dream! ( Because you already are living the life you think about)

"Thought allied fearlessly to purpose becomes creative force: he who Knows this is ready to become something higher and stronger then a mere bundle of wavering thoughts and fluctuating sensations; he who does this has become the conscious and intelligent wielder of his mental powers." ~ James Allen







Best regards,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment