Friday, February 11, 2011

FREEDOM

Good Morning Everyone!
i wanted to write a quick blog this morning to share my excitement! Today is the last day I work for someone else. Today is the day that I pursue my passion 100% of the time. I could not be more happy. If you have been reading my blog i have referred to being a Wage Slave over time. My only regret is that I was held prisoner by my fears. As I began to ascend, I came to realize that I would no longer be able to continue on down the path I had been traveling. I have heard many successful people say again and again, that they no longer associate with others that are doing the same thing they were last year. Eventually it sunk in... I was doing the same thing over and over again, and getting no closer to living the life of my dreams. So I am proud to announce, I AM LIVING THE LIFE OF MY DREAMS!
I have much work to do and I am going to love every minute of it!



Best regards,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment