Monday, January 31, 2011

The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear. -William Jennings Bryan

"You must know that in any moment
a decision you make can change the course of your life forever:
the very next person you stand behind in line
or sit next to on an airplane,
the very next phone call you make or receive,
the very next movie you see or book you read
or page you turn
could be the one single thing
that causes the floodgates to open,
and all of the things that you've been waiting for
fall into place.

Anthony Robbins

I want to share with you all some very important things I have "re" learned recently. I say "re" learned because these are things I have always known, I just suppressed or did not give my attention to it. Or I did pay attention to it. Anyway, In life we have certain signals that bring our attention to things. For instance we may feel pain or sadness during certain times of our day. When we feel the 'fight or flight' instinct rise to the top of our consciousness, we must do something. SOMETHING must be done! Lest we end up ill. Our bodies break down, cancer becomes active, heart rates sky rocket,headaches, inflammation, you name it! Disease is caused by STRESS.
Last week I was talking with my friend Kirk ( yes, Kirk Nugent of the Pursue your Passion Tour) and he reminded me that FEAR can not occupy the same place as FAITH. I am constantly preaching Faith, and it is high time I lived in it!
So I have stepped out on Faith. I have read from many inspirational people that CONFIDENCE is a key, and I am confident in my self and my abilities to make things happen.
Believe in yourself!
Have faith in your abilities!
Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers
you cannot be successful or happy.
-Norman Vincent Peale


The world has the habit of making room
for the man whose words and actions
show that he knows where he is going.
-Napoleon Hill


If you have no confidence in self,
you are twice defeated in the race of life.
With confidence, you have won even before you have started.
-Marcus Garvey


Whatever we expect with confidence
becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.
-Brian Tracy


If I have the belief that I can do it,
I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it
even if I may not have it at the beginning.
-Mahatma Gandhi


People who ask confidently
get more than those who are hesitant and uncertain.
When you've figured out what you want to ask for,
do it with certainty, boldness and confidence.
-Jack Canfield


The kind of commitment I find among the best performers
across virtually every field
is a single-minded passion for what they do,
an unwavering desire for excellence
in the way they think and the way they work.
Genuine confidence is what launches you out of bed in the morning,
and through your day with a spring in your step.
-Jim Collins


You have to pretend you're 100 percent sure.
You have to take action;
you can't hesitate or hedge your bets.
Anything less will condemn your efforts to failure.
-Andrew Grove

confidence Pictures, Images and Photos

NUFF SAID! Pictures, Images and Photos

With that being said, I want to encourage you to sit quietly and think about what it is you want out of this life. After that, I want you to take deliberate and immediate action with all the confidence in the world, and MAKE IT HAPPEN. Much Love to you!
Success IS YOUR JOURNEY!




Best regards,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment