Thursday, December 9, 2010

This is a Blessed Day

Well, I have to say that today presented many challenges, self realizations, and gratitude.I was being tested, not hard tested, just small...but when it is constant It can feel like it can be harder then anything. Sometimes we find ourselves in moments where we are looking around us... looking for something to remind us. As we develop ourselves and invest in ourselves, those moments get shorter, and the way far clearer. Let's come to grips with this here... the things that come into our lives are not by chance or fate, they happen because the energy we are sending is returned onto us. The things that get us uncomfortable are the things we asked to learn more about. When we develop ourselves, we begin to see the connection and immediately work on the lesson. We pass the hardest times while we dig deeper into our purpose. I was sent an awesome video today from a colleague, it was an interview with Oprah on the red carpet. She shared something that really connects the truth of the matter quite well. When she realized that she was not going to be the new and improved Barbara Walters, and when she came into the reality that she was going to be the best Oprah, she became successful. Oprah revealed that when we realize that what we are here to work on is us, when we pursue something, it is a reflection of us. The universe wants us to become our best. I AM. This is only the beginning. There is so much that you have to offer. You are far greater then any problem. You are, I AM in complete sync with our desires. Remember the old saying, be careful what you wish for? or you Reap what you sow, the list goes on, and it is repeated in every ancient scripture, book, and thought. Lets us get on with it. My deepest gratitude to my life and the people in it. I am filled with gratitude about every aspect of it. Just when I think I am down, I am; and when I KNOW I AM NOT, I AM NOT. From there the day got far better then I was working it up into. I recieved very important information, I gave some too. This is a blessed day. Enjoy the video's :)
The First video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx5N0k7LKnM

My response:



Another link that was shared with me today:


Next:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXQozTxQSiE



MUCH LOVE!!!








Best regards,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment