Monday, December 27, 2010

Mostly pictures :)

Good Morning!
I have not written in a little while and I was surfing blogs and thought now would be a good time to. First I would like to say that I have experienced a very blessed holiday this year! And I hope that you have too!
2010 is coming to a close, and it is time to contemplate what you would like to accomplish this coming year. It is time to reflect on what you have accomplished in 2010. Do you write a resolutions list? Did you reach the goals you set forth for yourself? I have to say, that I made dramatic improvements in my life this year. I feel very good with how it turned out.
This year new year is going to be amazing on so many levels.
2011 will be a year of realization. All of us will be seeing a new perspective and we will be experiencing some things you may never thought before to be possible. I can feel it in my heart.
I am going to keep this post light, my resolutions list will be posted Friday night. For now, I want to put some pictures up:)

Give,gift,love,recieve,blessings

A photo my daughter captured a few days ago. We were waiting on a red light and i saw the man sitting, I said, "Sara, get a picture of him with the American flag (there are flags waving above his head)." We thought it would be a political commentary, but just as she began to shoot, this man stepped into the frame and reached out to the man to give him blessings. Now that is priceless. She captured LOVE.

Laxshmi,fortune,blessings,joy
Laxshmi
Wealth.
Seated on her lotus flower, she is all beauty and grace. Golden coins shower from her outstretched hand. She offers good fortune and a joyful life to all who will accept her blessings.
Laxshmi sits next to my computer to remind me of my blessings.

Green Tara
Green Tara
Known as the Buddha of enlightened activity. She is the one who helps you cross, as in transform from one place to another, to light the way. Tara means Star.

Major Awesome Dog!
Lucy
One of the most amazing animals I have ever been blessed to know. She is the teacher of forgiveness.

American Bull Dog

Dakota
The teacher of Patience.

Am Staf
Addisson
The teacher of persistence.

Seal Point Siamese
Japonica
The teacher of self reliance.

Major Awesome Dog!
Charles
The bringer of gifts.



Best regards,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment