Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 13 of the 21 Day No-Complaints Challenge!

Good Morning!
Day 13! I hope everyone is excited to be more then half way through our challenge! If you are like me, we may have had many moments in which we needed to loose attachment to situations and start from scratch. Have you developed a mantra or something you say to get you out of a negative mindset? Have you utilized any behavioral modification techniques to help you stay on course? I am going to add one to the rest of my challenge. I have used this before to "snap" my way out of bad thoughts and I am going to use it again. Today I will find a good thick rubber band and place it on my wrist. If I find myself entrenched in a situation that is not in line with my purpose, I am going to snap that rubber band. Now I can not wear it at work but I can where it all the rest of the day. I am going to take the last half of this challenge to a whole new level! Soon , just the mere glance of the rubber band will be enough. Let me know how you are doing and what methods you have used to stay the course. I would love to learn from you!


Rubber Band Pictures, Images and Photos

Best regards,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment