Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 12 No-Complaints 21 Day Challenge!

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!


I am up early and excited about my day! I am excited about all the possibilities it has for me to increase my faith and test my aptitude.
I decided to expand my Personal Development Library last night. I went on Amazon and set out to comprise a list of books that have been suggested to me over the years, and the last few months. I recently blogged about the most influential Personal Development Books and I realized that my own library was not totally up to calabar. I want to amass knowledge and wisdom so that I can keep developing into the person I was born to be.
Side note: Do not forget to add to your Personal Development Library books on Self Sufficiency, Homesteading, Gardening,and the like. These skills are very important and will add to your over all value!



First of all I want to say that I am deeply greatful that I was in the position to purchase these books. Remember that you can often find books like this at Library Used Book Stores, and if you find yourself wanting to add these to your collection and are having difficulties setting aside the funds to do it, you can always borrow these books from the library as well. The important thing is to read them and absorb the information so that you can put it to use in your life!


Well here is the list of new books coming to me very soon!
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
The 50th Law by 50 Cent and Robert Greene
Rich Dad/ Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

I am very excited! Please let me know of any others I need to work on getting! There are millions of books and inspirational people out there and I am HUNGRY to experience them!

A message from Kirk Nugent of the "Pursue your Passion Tour"


I tried to post the following on your blog, but for some reason it rejected my google sign in.


Hey Tara,

That's an excellent list you have there. I would also recommended, The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav, Power Vs Force by David Hawakins, The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol, and The Three Magic Words by U.S. Andersen.

Those are just a few, I'll make a video blog very soon with some more of the books that have changed my life.

Much love to you Tara.
In-home library. Pictures, Images and Photos

Best regards,
Tara Woodruff

Talk Fusion - Video Email
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://1586403.talkfusion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment