Sunday, October 17, 2010

Faith Moves Mountains!

GOOD MORNING!
I am very excited today! Let me tell you why...I have been working more and more on my personal development. Continuing my positive self communication! I have been reading and studying. I have been reaching out and asking and receiving. I am in perfect position to receive my hearts desires. Want to know how I know I am? Well, it is quite simple...no matter what you are thinking and doing, the universe is sending it to you. So I am sending out all of the positive thoughts and love I can muster up. I am definitely going to see more of it. I love my life. I live in abundance. I always have more then enough. Nothing is too expensive.
I want to share with you a quote I read in the book "The Power"...

"Most people think and talk about what they don't love MORE than they think and talk about what they love. They give out more negativity than love, and in doing so they are inadvertently depriving themselves of all the good things in life."~Rhonda Byrne

We have to be mindful about what we say and think. We have to be vigilant in our pursuit of positive self communication, why? Because we are connected to the universe and it is LISTENING!!
So today is a reminder of how we can make a shift in our lives. When we catch ourselves being negative about anything we must shift the focus on what we love, because , no matter what, the universe is responding to your thoughts, and delivering more of the same to you!It is IMPORTANT to focus SOLELY on what you WANT!
I have said this before, but I will say it again...Have you ever noticed that the people that complain the most have the worst time if it? There is a reason, it is because that problems are all they focus on.. never having the discipline to focus on a solution. They lack FAITH. Faith MOVES MOUNTAINS! Faith moves the Mountains of all the troubles we endure. Instead of thinking, "How can I possibly take anymore of this?" Think , "I see a way to the top, and it is cleared for me!" You must have a deep conviction and deep gratitude that life IS easier for you! Need prof? Well, I challenge you to maintain deep gratitude and positive thoughts NO MATTER WHAT for the next 30 days, 60 days, 90, days, and you will see. It will become easier as you get more experience. You will find challenges far more easy to deal with. You will be better at it then you ever thought you would be. You will develop skills that will aid you in your life.
I am going to share with you a video from Kirk Nugent of the Pursue Your Passion Tour. TURN UP YOUR VOLUME!

Banner Pictures, Images and Photos




Be sure to like the Pursue your Passion Tour on your Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pursue-Your-Passion-Tour/144209876459?ref=ts

This man can help you to feel your passion and work towards your Purpose!



Best regards,
Tara Woodruff
Health and Wealth Consultant
tel.:727-935-4597
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://www.ardysslife.com/tara71

No comments:

Post a Comment