Sunday, September 5, 2010

Greatful

I am greatful for my beautiful Daughter, Mom, Sister, Friends, Dogs, Cat. I am greatful for my vision and understanding. I am greatful for my ability to maintain happieness when others crumble (although I wish they did not crumble). I am greatful for all of the opportunity I have. I am greatful for music, poetry, literature, and physics. I am greatful for the Moon and the Sun and the birds and the animals. I am greatful for the ocean, lakes, rivers, bays, and sea. I am greatful for the rocks and sand, and beach glass, and the breeze and winds. I am greatful for the rain, hail, and snow. I am greatful for ice and boiling water. I am greatful for Plants and bugs. I am greatful for scrunchies and clothes. I am greatful for my truck. I am greatful for the forests and the plains. I am greatful for the desert and the jungle. I am greatful for shelter. I am greatful for aprons. I am greatful for the paper, and computers. I am greatful for Bob Marley. I am greatful for fences and bamboo. I am greatful for YOU! I am greatful for ME! Best regards,




Tara Woodruff Health and Wealth Consultant tel.:727-935-4597 magikbroom71@yahoo.com http://www.ardysslife.com/tara71


No comments:

Post a Comment