Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Good morning everyone!
I have not written in a while, so much going on! I had a couple of teeth pulled the other day, and as you can imagine...I was not in much for writing. Well here I am, feeling much better, especially now that I realize that I am getting closer and closer to getting my oral health in shape.
Today, I want to talk about the power of your words. What we speak, write, read, and think have an amazing affect on our everyday lives. Have you ever noticed that when we have a negative attitude, or complain constantly, we find ourselves surrounded by others that feel the same way. This is called the power of attraction. We can literally summon those that are in tune with our thoughts and words.Think about it... you know it is true, you witness it all the time.
So, if you know now that the power of your words and thoughts act as a magnet and attract others that feel and speak the same way, why are you not using this to attract the people and things into your life that you truly want? I am not pointing fingers here, I am as guilty of the next guy of doing this. I just try real hard not to use my powers to bring more grief into my life. It takes diligence. You do not need to practice this, because you already know how to use it. What you have to do is decide what it is you want, and speak life into it. You already know that you will attract the right people and things because you have done it before.
A very dear friend of mine sent me a journal a year or so ago. This journal was to be used as a way to speak life into my hopes and dreams. I began to use it every day, writing down how greatful I was for everything I want and everything I have. I did not have to practice being thankful, I just had to be. I have seen the affects of positive thought, positive words, positive action manifest positive things and people into my life.
What I needed was commitment. Commitment to my dreams, a belief that I could have them. I had to give myself a break. I could no longer say things like "why me" and "If I only had enough money, or was skinny enough, or had better credit I could"
I had to turn those words and thoughts around in my head, and in my heart.
At first it was uncomfortable, but I knew that I had power, so I stepped out on FAITH and altered my words. Now I say things like. " I always have more then enough money" "I am so happy that I am much thinner then before" "I am very excited that I have great credit now" "WHY NOT ME!" If you have known me for a while, you know that these things are now true!
I am not going to sit here and tell you that I do not have challenges, because that would be a lie; but what I can tell you is that I no longer allow those challenges to stop me from allowing abundance into my life. I used to be very good at allowing almost anything get in the way of my dreams, NOT ANYMORE!
As I speak life into my desires, I find myself surrounded by others who do the same. I find myself interacting with people that are reaching for a better life. I no longer associate with naysayers. When I discover them, I lose them quick.If my current situation does not allow me to move away from them, I just hold an example of what can be achieved, and I do not listen to a word they say unless the words they say turn around.For example, I work with a woman that is CONSTANTLY saying things like " I am so broke." I will never have enough money for that" "I am losing my house" " I am so fat" "My brain does not work right" we both know that if she continues to say this, it will all come into truth. When you find yourself saying things like this, let it be a warning to you that you need to change. CHANGE is within you! That woman's financial situation and physical situation is so uncomfortable because it is trying to tell her to do something about it.
Make your desires the forefront of your thoughts and actions! Do it with determination and commitment! No matter WHAT! Seek out mentors, plant the seeds! You will see your life change right before your eyes!

I am having a fantastic Day!

Best regards,
Tara Woodruff
Health and Wealth Consultant

Ardyss International - An Appointment with Ardyss will change your life!
tel.:727-935-4597
fax:
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.reshapingwealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment