Saturday, July 17, 2010

URGENT!


Hello Everybody!
Whew! I woke up this morning on FIRE! My dreams were so intense and I was propelled out of my sleep with such a sense of urgency that I write today!
There was a voice I was hearing over and over again in my dream, that kept saying
"WRITE IT! Get up and write it! DO NOT HESITATE, DO NOT STOP! DO NOT WAIT! Time is of the essence!"
SO here I am, I listen to my inner voice! It is important to listen to your voice, we all have one, we all are tapped into the infinite power of the universe!
With that being said, I am going to just write here and share what comes of my finger tips.
IT IS NOT EASY to eradicate all the bad things that come into our lives. IT IS NOT EASY to change our minds, and reposition ourselves! IT TAKES WORK! The work that is worth doing! It is worth it!
The other night I was chatting with a very good friend of mine from high school. She is GOING THROUGH IT! She expressed to me that she has been afraid to talk to me because she is afraid to bring me down, and upset me. She was afraid that I would just keep telling her that it is all a matter of her mind. You and I both know that changing our minds is not easy. Moving from bad situations into good situations is NOT EASY. It is simple, yes, but not a task to be taken lightly. I think she was afraid that I would minimize her point of view, that I would minimize the importance of the events that are playing out in her life.
I know as well as anyone one else, that hard times come and they are often so strong that we can not just flip a switch and make it better RIGHT NOW. We suffer, and we go through terrible feelings and things that make us feel as if we can not go on.
So this post is for all of us that have or are going through TRIALS in our life.
In my conversation with her, I was praying for the right words to say. I was praying for the right combination of words to say to help her find a little peace. I did not want to sound like a cliche, I wanted to bring value to her, and I wanted to do it NOW. To my amazement, I was tapped into it, I was tapped into how I could be of some help.
This is what the gist of the 'advice' I gave her, and now share with you:
When we find ourselves feeling trapped and POWERLESS, surrounded by negative influences and forces, we need to DO SOMETHING!
So here is my suggestion;
1~ Get a pen
2~ get something to write on, anything, a piece of paper, a napkin, an old envelope, anything made of paper or wood.
3~ write on this all of the things that are happening to you, write down everything ( this could take several pieces of paper, and quite a bit of time) that is bringing you heart ache and trouble.
4~ Allow yourself to feel it! Allow yourself to FEEL IT! I repeat, ALLOW YOURSELF TO FEEL IT! while you write it! let the tears come, let the heart ache and write , write , write.
5~ when you are done, get a lighter or a match, go out side, find a safe place, make it safe to fire, Use your BBQ if you have one, dig a patch of grass up and make a small fire pit, take a pot from the kitchen with you, Any thing that will contain FIRE.
6~ put what you have written into the fire proof safe place, and set it on fire! YES, I SAID SET IT ON FIRE!
7~ While it is burning,Allow your heart to feel the release, SAY OUT LOUD, "I LET YOU GO! I REMOVE YOU FROM MY LIFE! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THIS AWAY FROM ME NOW!" DECLAIR YOUR FREEDOM FROM IT!
8~ do this everyday for as long as needed. Give the pain away!
BIGGEST RULE FOR THIS! DO not allow any negative writing you do during this to stay UN BURNED! IT IS VITALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT GIVE YOUR PAIN ANY LONGEVITY!
Like a Phoenix, You will rise from the ashes!

NOW WHAT DO WE DO AFTER THIS?
Everyday, you need to write all the things you desire to manifest in your life. Write it as if it has already happened. MAKE IT PERMANENT! Publish it, save it, reread it, re write it, over and over again. DO NOT STOP DOING THAT! Do it ALL THE TIME! DO NOT STOP!
You have to fight for yourself! You have to try for yourself! Seek out inspiration! BE GREATFUL in the dark! DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY AND NIGHT TO MOVE YOURSELF OUT OF THE PAIN! TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! REACH! PRESS! PUSH! CLIMB!
ANOTHER THING I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST TO HELP ME REMOVE NEGATIVE THOUGHT WAS THIS:
I got me a very strong rubber band that I could fit on my wrist with out cutting off my circulation. EVERY time I could hear my inner voice saying anything negative to me, I SNAPPED IT! IT HURTS! It will condition your mind to associate negative thoughts with physical pain, without scarring your self. Soon you will find that you will not need to snap the band any more, and you will take it off.
It is THE TRUTH, that we all are very important, we all have gifts to share with the world. We just have to accept that, and make it solid! Do everything you can, and the universe will start to help.
Remember:
Whether you think you can or can't, your are right~Ford

P.S. I love you!






Best regards,
Tara Woodruff
Health and Wealth Consultant

Ardyss International - An Appointment with Ardyss will change your life!
tel.:727-935-4597
fax:
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.reshapingwealth.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much. I love you Tara. I thank God for you everyday. I didn't think your assignment was going to work but to my wonder and through the grace of God it worked. I had to share it with my girlfriend tonight. We both are laughing through those tearful moments. You are awesome at what you do, you touch people in the depth of their souls. Thank you Lord for my friend, continue to bless and keep her always. Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete