Monday, June 28, 2010

I am Grateful in ADVANCE!


Let us speak some value into our life RIGHT NOW!
Say these statement out loud RIGHT NOW:

1~ I am greatful in advance for the massive amounts of Money and Opportunity that are coming to me RIGHT NOW.

2~ I am deeply greatful and happy that I now have more then enough money.

3~ Because of my ability to take action, I attract others who do the same.

4~ I am surrounded by successful people.

5~ I am not afraid; I have a deep faith that all good things come to me all the time.

6~ I am deeply happy that I am in the position to help all of the people I want to.

7~ I am an asset; I bring opportunity to the table.

8~ Being around me is a joy for others.

9~ I faithfully and happily care for my aspirations.

10~ I have amazing powers of observation and clearly see the the steps I must take to maintain wealth and health.

11~ I look for ways to make every situation better.

12~ I am able to reach my goals IN TIME.

13~ I am always amazed at how much money I have.

14~ My success grows exponentially.

15~ I am living the life of my dreams!







Best regards,
Tara Woodruff
Health and Wealth Consultant

Ardyss International - An Appointment with Ardyss will change your life!
tel.:727-935-4597
fax:
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.reshapingwealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment