Friday, June 25, 2010

Full Moon in June!


I do not know if you have noticed the amazing full moon we are having this month, I have. Shining so bright, keeping the whole house up at night.
I took it as a gift. I just woke and sat and thought about how I want to keep manifesting abundance. I just sat and meditated on my gratitude. I am so thank full to be in this place right now, with all of these wonderful people.
We get so busy with all of the things it takes to increase success that we often do not take the time for quiet contemplation. Last night, I had no choice but to be still and awake.I did not resist, I allowed the 15 minutes to pass quietly and peacefully. I let the love fill my heart and mind. This did me a world of good.
I woke this morning with a renewed vigor. I am in position to break through.
I am going to raise the bar, I am about to achieve a new rank. I am climbing the stairs. I am reaching new heights. I am achieving more then I ever believed I would achieve before. I am Ready. I am accepting this new found success into my life. I am sharing this abundance with everyone I meet. I am not holding it all for myself, I am giving opportunity to all people. I am attaining my financial and physical goals RIGHT NOW. I am so deeply greatful and Happy now that i have done this. I have made the choice. I am in alignment with INFITE possibilities. We can do this together. We can change the world, one person at a time.





Best regards,
Tara Woodruff
Health and Wealth Consultant

Ardyss International - An Appointment with Ardyss will change your life!
tel.:727-935-4597
fax:
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.reshapingwealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment