Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cause and Effect


Today I want to write about Cause and Effect; We all know for every action there is a reaction.
When I look at my life and I see areas I struggle with or things I want to see more positive outcomes, I must carefully observe what I have done to manifest the thing into my life. You see, it is always traced back to my actions or my thoughts or my words. I have noticed that I am capable of bringing about all sorts of situations in my life. I can clearly see that when I am apprehensive about something, that something turns into more apprehension. When I feel good and what I am doing, more goodness comes of it.
The key here, is to recognize your ability to 'know' when it is right. If we begin to take careful consideration and look into our hearts, we find the answer, we find the true motivation.
Last night I attended church on line. I was moved by what Pastor Mike Phillips (http://www.kindomlife.tv) was discussing. His whole sermon was on Cause and Effect. he pointed many things out about the Law of Attraction that I felt we all could benefit from regardless of our religious beliefs. What Pastor Philips was sharing transcends all of our preconceived notions, he was SPEAKING THE TRUTH. I took some notes, and I want to share with you some of the things he said; I hope they are inspiring to you.
I can not quote him directly, but here is the synopsis of what he shared last night.
Nothing can manifest with out action. Nothing just happens. Nothing is just received without CAUSE. When we expect that we can get something for nothing we are living a delusion. NOTHING COMES FROM NOTHING! The effect is never greater then the CAUSE. We always reap what we sow. Excuses are not adequate, they are just excuses. The Greater the CAUSE the GREATER the EFFECT.
I was noticing a particular friend of mine all ways attaches negative language to everything. I also notice that she is experiencing major negative results because of it, She fails to see the connection, and thus lives in delusion... separated from the truth. When we constantly attach words like "Because of the bad economy" or "If I could only afford it" Or "When times were better" we send a very strong signal to the universe that we accept this and we attract this. Stop blaming the economy.. just plain STOP BLAMING. A CURSE WITH OUT A CAUSE CAN NOT AFFECT YOU!. If you don't like what is going on in your life....you have to stop sowing that seed!
When we take the time (and it is difficult at first) to really put our desires into action, when we begin to plant the seeds, we begin to see them manifest. If you do not water the seeds, the seedlings will wither and die. If we carefully tend to our garden we can benefit from the fruits of our labor. CAUSE=LABOR. EFFECT= FRUITS. If we do not tend our garden.. all we grow are weeds.
Really sit down and consider all of the things you want to see in your life, and begin to move towards them. If you want to be wealthy, a $10 an hour job is not going to get you there. If you want to be healthy, Fast Food will not get you there. If you want to see kindness in others, you can not be mean. FOCUS on what you want. BE GREATFUL FOR WHAT YOU WANT. And DO something about it. Come out of the delusion, step into the LAW and reap what you sow. Step by step you will see. Step by step you will begin to REALize your dreams. You can have what you want, all you have to do is INTEND IT!
Lets make this the BEST life we can IMAGINE! Let us make our dreams REAL. Let us enjoy the fruits!






Best regards,
Tara Woodruff
Health and Wealth Consultant

Ardyss International - An Appointment with Ardyss will change your life!
tel.:727-935-4597
fax:
magikbroom71@yahoo.com
http://tarawoodruff.reshapingwealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment