Monday, May 24, 2010

Ready to Recession Proof your LIFE!!!


I want to share with all of you that have been considering partnering up with me and Ardyss International. The power pack ( which gives the most financial benefits and allows you to experience our products immediately) is not the only option. I learned last night on my team call that you can enroll with a $30 membership and still make a significant income! This gives you a real and affordable way to start your own business and recession proof your life! Let me explain to you the benefits of a Membership:
1~ you have access to your back office where you can enroll other people and order products.
2~ you will be able to bring in right now money buy introducing people to your products For example, you have a person that wants the Body magic, it retails for $140 plus shipping and taxes, your order it for them from your back office and make 40% instantly.
3~ you can build a team and enroll motivated people, like yourself. You can enroll them with the Power Pack as well!
4~ Don't leave the money on the table... once you see the real benefits of joining my business ( and I assure you that you will) you can upgrade your membership to a Power Pack with in the first 90 days! Then you can add the Power Start Bonus to your monthly income!
DON'T LET 300 DOLLARS GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR FUTURE! START NOW WITH $30 AND MAKE THE COMMITMENT TO YOURSELF TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Call me or inbox me with your availability and we can discuss how we can work together to increase your wealth and your health!
Tara Woodruff
Coordinator
Ardyss International
727-935-4597

No comments:

Post a Comment