Monday, May 3, 2010

Achieve

Sometimes we just have to take a look and make the small changes. When we make small sacrifices, we make Great strides. When we take the leap of Faith and trust out instincts, we start to lift the veil. As our awareness increases, we begin to see the many opportunities available to us RIGHT NOW. We begin to see the world in a whole new light. Some of the things that are revealed to us are not so pleasant or inspiring, but when you look deeper we start to see the lesson to be learned. That lesson helps us to steer down the Path of our most deep desire. We start to find ways and blaze trails to reach our goals, all the while enjoying the now. We are all here for a reason, we all have our heights in reach! Tonight I took a moment to just sit and bee quite, just relax and listen to the world around me. I became inspired to write how I feel down and share it. I am in POSITION!

No comments:

Post a Comment