Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who we are and What we Do!

I am so proud to be associated with such a wonderful and powerful team of Men and Women that have dedicated their lives to fulfilling their dreams and helping others to fulfill theirs!

Each and everyone of us has our own personal WHYS that brought us together in this place. I am going to share with you my WHY!

I want more then other diet and exercise programs have given me. I want more then any JOB has ever given me. I decided that it was time for me to give something to myself! Joining this team of Inspirational people has lifted my spirit! I wanted to give more to my daughter, and provide her with a dynasty to inherit! I also want to set a good example to her, so that she can see that we can achieve our dreams!

Everyday, when she looks over at me working on my business, I can see her eyes shine! She has begun her training as well and will become one of the most powerful and passionate leaders in Ardyss International. She will grow up to be able to reach out and change the lives of everyone she comes in contact with. She will know this because I have taught her!

Whether you buy at retail or Power Pack and join the team, I am here for you and look forward to helping you realize your personal success! We will do it together!

Remember to go to the Contact Us link and ask me any questions you may have. I will show you all of your options and help you make an informed decision!

Tara Woodruff

Future Platinum President

Ardyss International

Body Magic 2 Step

No comments:

Post a Comment