Sunday, April 25, 2010

Self Sabatoge


I have discovered that some people are just not willing to do what it takes to become more successful in their lives. I am not talking about people that want it and just have not come to the place of acceptance yet, I am talking about the people that refuse to do what it takes to make their lives better. You know some of these people as well, I am sure. The ones that want it all, complain they do not have it and refuse to do anything about it. They seem to have every excuse for not taking the steps. The reasons they should have to strive only serve them as their reasons to not do it. They allow every negative influence to permeate into their lives and minds, allowing these negative influences to paralyze them. The key word here is ALLOW. This is a choice, not an affliction. We all have allowed negative things to influence the outcomes of our endeavors.
I know, from personal experience, that I have been guilty of SELF SABATOGE as well. For those of you that have known me all my life, you are quite well aware of how I have done that to my self over and over again. But know that i am an ADULT, I do not do it any more! I have grown and learned from my experiences and have made the DESISION to make the very BEST of what My life can be!
We all have somewhere we have come from, for good or bane, but we are the CAPTIANS of where we are GOING! We are Licenced and Driving into our future. So no matter what your goals and aspirations are, GO TO THEM! They will not come to you, you must meet them head on. what you know, learn from your experience and make the CHIOCE to become what you aspire to be!
Turn your trials and tribulations into your INSPIRATION! Don't use your situation as an excuse, when it should be your Reason for Success, your reason for reaching!

Remember that FEAR is what stops us, we are afraid to be a success, we are afraid that we can not handle the responsibility of success. That is an unknown ! Do not hesitate because of UNKNOWNS. do not judge your whole life by the times that did not work out. Really think about what was in your heart and mind when things did fall apart. I am sure it was not Gratitude and Faith.. it was fear.

Remember this:
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment