Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fasting for Breakthrough


Day 3
Well , I am in a good place. I have not even craved any sugar. I find myself drinking twice as much water. This is a good thing! When I got home, I made myself a whole pitcher of the Blue Berry herbal tea I finally tried yesterday.
I am very grateful for all of the blessings I received today. I had a lot of ideas running through my head. I was thinking of all the ways that I could help my business, my life, my job situation, my daughter, my Mother, my contribution. How can I make a positive impact on every aspect of my life. I thought about my goals, and desires. I thought about what is really important to me. I strive to be self-sufficient. I strive to learn and be open to all of the little moments that bring our blessings to us, like a whisper in our ear.


The beauty of this Fast for Breakthroughis the feeling of clarity and creativity seem to be brought to the fore front. You know, not just the hustle and flow of our lives, but the purpose and and spirit in which we live it.
Tara Woodruff
Future Platinum President
Ardyss International
http://www.ardysslife.com/tara71
http://www.bodymagic2step.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment