Monday, June 22, 2009

What I do to keep my Peace




I am working on the Garden again. The first one was fantastic! We ate homegrown Roma Tomato's, Potatoes, Zucchini, peas, Jalapenos and Red pepper! It is time for a summer crop and I have begun to start seeds and plant plants again. Since I live in a very warm climate, I have to be careful and try to choose veggies that thrive in high heat. So this is the season to grow Tomato's, beans, squash,sweet potatoes, and continue to eat Jalapenos and Peppers. We are still awaiting the Broccoli. I have also started some Pineapple. I am very excited about the variety. I have Pumpkins started, Oyster squash and Zucchini. I have two different types of Heirloom Tomatoes and Cuban potato's too!. I can not wait to watch it grow!I have all sorts of new recipies to learn! I am excited. Oh I also planted catalope and water melons, and white eggplant! The pics are not mine.. I will post some soon! camera is outta wac :)

No comments:

Post a Comment