Monday, February 23, 2009

Febuary 23, 2009




Happpy Monday! Iwant to express my deep gratitude for my life. I am so happy and greatfull now that I am Healthy and Wealthy! As I sit here and look out the window at my newly planted Bamboo I reflect on how strong and flexable Bamboo is, and how it rflects my life. I am strong and flexable. I am in perfect health. I am in perfect wealth. I am moving through the course of life happily and thankfully. I achieve my desires and live my dreams. I have more than enough money all the time. I amable to relax and take time for myself. I am deeply greatfull for all the opportunity afforded me and use wise descions to expand my happieness and health and wealth. My ability to achieve my goals is strong and blessed. I reach for my desires and attain them in a timely manner. My whole life is blessed! I am in awe of all of my blessings and do not take them for granted. I send love and I recieve love. I am strong, I am flexible, I am wealthy, I am healthy. I am so deeply greatful for my blessings. I am a money magnet. Money flows to me constantly and easily. I always have MORE than enough Money for anything I want it for. I No longer have to worry or struggle. I am blessed with the ability to not worry and to beable to be generous . My life is Love. I am Love. I am power. I am peace. I am gracefull. I am understanding. I am compassion. I am BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED! I am deeply greatfull. Thank You! THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment